5/4/12

cream


alternative text




I just arrived to Switzerland a few days ago, visiting my parents who are spending a year here.


This afternoon we went for a walk in St-Sulpice, the town I am staying in (near Lausanne). We stopped to have a little espresso allongé and enjoy the beautiful day and view of france across lac Léman. 


Feeling particularly feminine today, I liked the polished look of a classic blazer, along with the laid back look of a boxy cut. And what better occasion for mixing light creamy colours than the start of a spring vacation?




alternative text


alternative text


alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text



alternative text


Blazer H&M, Camisole Abercrombie &Fitch, Pants Parasuco, Shoes ThriftedEarrings (although you can't see much of them) Thrifted cameos, Clutch Spring, Fur tail and leopard shades Freedom central (I added the decorations myself), Nails Essie in "Turquoise and caïcos", Lips Revlon in "Smocked peach"


xoxo


alternative text







No comments:

Post a Comment